buildings insurance whiteley

Suitable locks, you should change the locks such as when you move to a new house as you never know who might still hold a key. It is important to change the locks to prevent others gaining access. Insurers state that you should fit Five lever mortise locks on your external doors and two bolt locks for your windows.

If you change the locks when you move to a new house, you will know exactly how many keys you have and who holds them.

For a personalised buildings and contents quotation, give us a call on 01489 580020 or email on

life insurance
home insurance
equity release

We offer whole of market advice for all types of customers, whether you are a first time buyer, home mover or looking to purchase a buy to let property. Being independent we are able to offer impartial advice from the whole of the market to ensure you get the product that suits your financial needs.

Whether you are looking to protect your mortgage payments or your family, we provide independent advice for life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection from a wide range of providers.

Buildings Insurance is a requirement when you complete on a mortgage the cover is to provide security to the lender, the insurance covers the main structure of your home. It will cover you for subsidence, storm, flood, fire or smoke damage and cover the costs of rebuilding or repair.

Equity release is a way of releasing cash from your property, either through selling a percentage to the reversion company or taking a mortgage on it, while allowing you, the homeowner to continue living there as long as you wish.