There are different types of protection available for different people and different purposes. Plans can be taken out to protect yourself your dependants, your business or even key employees within your business.

Life Cover

This type of plan is designed to pay out a lump sum if you die or become terminally ill before the last 18 months of the plan. Generally used to cover a mortgage or loan or could even be used for family protection.

Cover can be on a decreasing basis or on a level basis.

Request a quote

Critical Illness Cover

This type of plan in designed to pay out a lump sum if you survive 14 days or more (depending on the provider) after being diagnosed with a critical illness covered by the plan. Funds could be needed to pay for care whilst you recuperate or in case you never work again.

Funds may also be needed to adapt your current home.

Request a quote

Income Protection

This type of plan is designed to pay out on a monthly basis. This type of plan is to cover you in the event that you are unable to work if you are injured or ill for a prolonged period, until you return to work, the cover ends or you die.

Family Income Benefit

This type of plan will pay out a monthly benefit to dependants on the death of the policy holder to the end of the term of the policy. This is instead of receiving a one off lump sum payment.

Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance

Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) provides a monthly income to cover your mortgage payments and associated costs should you be unable to work as a result of accident, sickness or redundancy. This benefit is usually payable for a maximum of 12 or 24 months.

Key Person, Business & Partnership Assurance

This will pay out a lump sum on the death or diagnosis of a critical illness of a key employee or partner. This is to either compensate the business for the financial loss or to provide a lump sum to purchase the shareholding from the deceased estate.

life insurance
home insurance
equity release

We offer whole of market advice for all types of customers, whether you are a first time buyer, home mover or looking to purchase a buy to let property. Being independent we are able to offer impartial advice from the whole of the market to ensure you get the product that suits your financial needs.

Whether you are looking to protect your mortgage payments or your family, we provide independent advice for life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection from a wide range of providers.

Buildings Insurance is a requirement when you complete on a mortgage the cover is to provide security to the lender, the insurance covers the main structure of your home. It will cover you for subsidence, storm, flood, fire or smoke damage and cover the costs of rebuilding or repair.

Equity release is a way of releasing cash from your property, either through selling a percentage to the reversion company or taking a mortgage on it, while allowing you, the homeowner to continue living there as long as you wish.